29 April 2009

Little Miss Priss

Photobucket

I just wanted to brag on my Prissy for a minute. We did decide to do the obedience training with her and I am so proud of how much she has changed. (MiMi is a lot happier with her too!) She was boarded at Mans Best Friend for 2 weeks while going through obedience training and I picked her up last Thursday. She is doing so good at not jumping on people and furniture, trying to get everyones food, and following commands. She can heel, sit, stay, and go down on command while in the house. At our next follow-up visit we will start doing commands outside where there are many more distractions. We are still working on everything, but shes totally improved so much that I had to brag. I dont feel like I wanna kill her anymore and shes getting so much more attention! LOL


Okay, now I will share some Prissy pictures with you! :)


Laying with Daddy. She cant do this anymore because shes not allowed on the furniture now. :)

Photobucket

And again, laying with her Daddy


Photobucket

Do we see a pattern here?

Photobucket

Down...no, really shes just laying there. Her down consists of going down then rolling over on her back so she can get her belly rubbed!

Photobucket

Keeping in touch with all her Dawgs!

Photobucket

Last, but not least...a puppy pic! Why cant they stay this small?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment