25 February 2009

I live for emails and 10 minute phone calls



Photobucket

I talked to John today!!! YAY! He hasnt been able to call for a few days so hearing his voice was nice. Oh how I live for emails and 10 minute phone calls! He is doing well, just extremely busy. He always asks how everyone is doing and tells me to say hello to you all. So, to everyone: HELLO! :) He asked me again if I had gotten Prissy to the groomers for a bath, and I havent yet. Needless to say, that is on my to do list to get done very soon or he will keep bugging me about it. Oh, and Im to get her teeth brushed and nails trimmed. Thank you Honey for reminding me of that! LOL Anyways, Im happy as can be and thank you all who keep him and all of our military service members in their daily prayers! Here are a few of the newest pics I have of him.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment